6 PANEL URINE DRUG TEST CUP | 5 CUPS IN 1 CASE (OXY)
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, OPI300 (MOP) & OXY,|
1502 in stock
Our 6 Panel Drug Test is a CLIA waived and FDA approved POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup. It is designed to be both economical and trusted by companies, government facilities, treatment centers, schools and more. The 6-panel drug test cups has a round design with a no-drip screw top lid, an easy to peel-and-read label, and is leak proof.
6 Panel Drug Testing cup is designed to be a low cost drug testing solution. The cup has a round design with a screw top lid and a peel and read label. The test is highly sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. The cup is available in 6 panels, some with adulterants, and custom configurations are available upon request.
DRUG TEST CUP INSTRUCTION VIDEO:
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. Operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamines 1000 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|