14 PANEL URINE DRUG TEST CUP | (100 – 2000 CUPS)
FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY DUE TO FENTANYL
|Product sold: 100 cups in 1 case|
|$329 per box||Save $25||Save $150||Save $600|
|$3.29 each||$3.19 each||$3.09 each||$2.99 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically.|
|ALC, AMP, OPI, MET, BZO, COC, MTD, OXY, BUP, MDMA, THC, BAR, FYL, HCG|
4837 in stock
The 14 panel cup is FDA Approved / Clia Waived. This multi-drug cup is designed to be a low cost drug testing solution. The cup has a round design with a screw top lid and a peel and read label. The test is extremely sensitive and conforms to SAMHSA cutoff levels. The cup is available in 12 panels, some with adulterants, and custom configurations are available.
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Drug Testing Instructions:
1.Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. Operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
DRUG TEST CUP INSTRUCTION VIDEO
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Barbiturates 300 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
Ecstasy 500 ng/ml
THC 50 ng/ml
Methadone 50 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Morphine 300 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
Tricyclic Antidepressants 1000 ng/ml
PCP 25 ng/ml
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 17 in|